• The Breeder’s Showcase - 2016 will start at group level
• Each entry shall consist of two dogs of the same breed or variety. They may be either male or female or one of each.
• The entry fee for the breeder's showcase is $30 (thirty dollars) per entry, not per dog.
• Each entry shall have at least one breeder in common. The name of this breeder must be exactly the same, but may fall in any order on the registration.
• An entry may be handled in the ring by anyone; i.e. breeder, owner or handler.
• Neither dog must be entered at breed level but either or both may be. This will allow retired champions to be shown in this competition.
• All entries must be pure bred and registered in accordance with AKC rules for entering an AKC Sanctioned show.
• The Breeder’s Showcase 2016 groups will be judged on Saturday, August 27th, 2016, after the regular Saturday group judging.
• All cash prizes for group placements will be awarded on Saturday, August 27th, 2016 and the check will be made out to the common breeder.
• A separate entry form included in the premium list or available from Jack Bradshaw must be completed.
GROUP l - SPORTING GROUP
Mrs. Dorothy Cherry offers a Scottish Victorian Silver 14 1/2” - 2 handled center bowl made by Hamilton & Inches silversmiths, Edinburg - 1898 for First in the Breeder's Showcase Sporting Group (First offered in 2009)
GROUP ll - HOUND GROUP
The GRANDCRU CHALLENGE TROPHY, an Antique English Silver Sugar Vase with Ram detailing, circa 1890, if offered by Jack and Melanie Steele for First in The Breeder's Showcase Hound Group (First offered in 2009).
GROUP lll - WORKING GROUP
In memory of Irene Bivin and her love of Dobermans, Phillmar Dobermans, Cheryl Green and Philip Martin offer a silver classically decorated Victorian teapot with handcarved rosewood handle and finial made in England in 1870 by Barker Brothers Silversmiths. Offered for First in The Breeder's Showcase Working Group (First offered in 2009).
GROUP lV - TERRIER GROUP
Howard & Sandra Hoffen offer for First in the Breeder's Showcase Terrier Group, a heavily embossed English Victorian silver biscuit box on attached charger. Made in 1875 by William Hutton silversmiths (First offered in 2009)
GROUP V - TOY GROUP
Debbie Burke & Ron Scott offer for First in the Breeder's Showcase Toy Group, a silver ice bucket mounted on a custom made two tiered wood base. (First offered in 2009)
GROUP Vl - NON-SPORTING GROUP
A Pod Dipping Dish from the Bronzed Botanical Collection of designer Michael Aram entitled EARTH; contrasting cast dark bronze on the stem and high polish steel on the pod. This one of a kind piece is offered for First in the Breeder's Showcase Non-Sporting Group by Ellen Charles - Hillwood and Karen LeFrak - On Fifth. (First offered in 2009)
GROUP Vll - HERDING GROUP
The Coventry Challenge trophy for First in the Breeder's Showcase Herding Group Is offered by Mr. William Shelton & Mr. Steve Leyerly. Retired in 2012 by William Shelton and redonated in 2013.
Best In Showcase
Purina Pro Plan offers a Best In Show bag for Best in Breeder's Showcase.
The China Kennel Club offers a trophy for Best In Showcase.
Irene Bivin was a breeder of note especially in Doberman's. We wish to celebrate all of her accomplishments and gifts to the dog fancy with the IRENE BIVIN CHALLENGE TROPHY - a 16" Victorian English silver classically decorated loving cup with Griffon handles; circa 1865. Offered by Edd E. Bivin (First offered 2009)
Reserve Best In Showcase
The Challenge Trophy for Reserve Best In Showcase is offered by Paul and Carol Scott. A hammered silver soup tureen with cover and ladle; circa 1870 made by Hockin & Heath Silversmiths in Birmingham, England